15 Dec KASBAH CAFE, a terrace in Marrakech
KASBAH CAFE, a terrace in Marrakech
Kasbah Cafe is a restaurant near Saadian Tombs, one of the highlights of Marrakech, and the last site where to admire the andalusian art.
Warm welcome, impeccable service and a perfect combination of local and international cuisine.
Riad Aguaviva invite you to leave the noise of the crowdy streets on the ground floor, and climb to our terrace.
Enjoy the chill out atmosphere tasting one of our selected plates. Get closer to the blue sky and let all your senses feel this moment. We serve lunch, diner, and a wide choice of natural juices and shakes to enjoy at any moment.
- Cuisine. Local and international
- Daily moroccan menus
- Special menus for groups
- Special dishes, vegetarian and vegan
- Reserve the Cafe for an exclusive event with your family, friends, or workmates
- Catering Service
- Accept cash (dirham and euros) and credit card
- Languages: Arab, english, french, spanish
- Indoor and outdoor conditioned winter/summer
N°47 Boutouil, Kasbah en face des tambeaux saadiens, Marrakech Tél: 00 (212) 524 382 625 E-mail: email@example.com http://kasbahcafemarrakech.com/?lang=en