29 dic DAR ZELIJ, traditional dinner in medina
Dar Zelij Restaurant : Traditional Moroccan dinner in medina.
Of all the riads that Marrakech has restored last 20 years Dar Zelij stands as one of the most remarkable for it’s interior design.
It has been transformed into a gastronomic restaurant where you can experience all the charm and visual delight of Moroccan cuisine during your stay in Marrakech. In Morocco we often say that “you eat with your eyes.”
The décor is as pure and refined as the table setting and the dishes as delicious as the service is stylish.
In this superb 17th century riad, which still preserves its original painted ceilings of rare beauty, we have created a unique and compelling atmosphere, luxurious and romantic, for an enchanting journey outside time!
The glistening teapots are raised high and the boiling aromatic brew poured into the glasses, the musicians strike a few inviting notes and the round of dishes can begin – be prepared for a veritable treat!
SOME TRIPADVISOR TESTIMONIALS:
- “We started the dinner with an aperitif on the roof terrace and had an excellent dinner with a combination of different marrocain delicacy. While this a lute-player accompanied the dinner with quite traditional music. The perfect stay for the last night before traveling home”
- “Beautiful atmosphere, perfect service and excellent food! Very good choice and discovery menus and good selection of Moroccan wines “
- “Delicious food (among which the most tasteful vegetables, lamb and couscous I ever ate), authentic atmosphere, waiters impeccable. Well worth price of app. 450-800MAD pp. You should go there if you like to taste real moroccan food in a wonderful atmosphere”
- 8, Derb Chorfa Lakbir, Mouassine 40000, Marrakech Medina
- + 212 (0) 5 24 42 64 63 and + 212 (0) 5 24 39 16 09